Featured post

Reading - Starborn Vendetta

Apologies for the lateness on this blog, life was happening. Hi. This week, not a very big post. That will probably come later. Instead, a l...

Sunday 25 March 2018

Reasons I can't put anything better together...

Hi. Sorry, but this post is going to be very uninspired. I've been struggling to even get any descent work done outside Wikipedia work to help me escape into something totally derivative and fact-driven without the need of invention. I thought I'd like to give you an update, at least as much of one as I'm prepared to give without shouting my woes from the rooftops.

1: Family matters. I won't go into details, but things within the family have demanded my full attention. This required extensive work outside, and moving about inside. It's still not finished, but the current major pieces are finished. Things also came together so that I had to do washing-up on occasions where I might've been working. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret taking the time to do it. But it was still work time lost.

2: Work space move. For much of my time as a blog writer, I've been writing in my room. But there's only so much of that one can stand. I've since had to move out of the nice new place I had due to the family matters above, and am now getting used to another new working environment.  On the plus side, I've got a nice view.

3: General tiredness. This can be expected from the two above reasons, but it's also because I've been coping with some kind of flu. This means that much of my general output's been somewhat muted, and I've also had to pull myself back from overworking. If I do, then my quality of work plummets.

And...that's it. Told you this post would be uninspired. Didn't mention it might be short. Sorry if this is a little underwhelming. I might be able to make up for it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment