Featured post

Reading - Starborn Vendetta

Apologies for the lateness on this blog, life was happening. Hi. This week, not a very big post. That will probably come later. Instead, a l...

Sunday 1 July 2018

Flash! 2018 Progress Report.

Hi! I haven't had the time or the energy to write anything like my usual posts, so I thought I'd do something different. As I continue to push forward with my dream, and fight of submission-based or just plain anxiety (more on that here and here) attacks that come in monthly cycles, I'd like to give those who actually read this blog a little update on what I've managed to do this year.

One book self-published, with its sequel to follow later this year!

Getting on for or perhaps over 30 submissions sent out between February and June of this year, for multiple projects that I felt had the potential to be accepted.

Between 4 and 6 short stories written.

One sample of flash fiction written.

And alongside all this...

Helping my family cope with a sudden and very personal upheaval which I won't describe here for obvious reasons.

Continuing to do occasional battle with my self-esteem issues.

And that's it! Today I feel great, and if you too feel great, then please browse through my (approaching) two years' worth of posts. Who knows, you may find something you like. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment