Featured post

Reading - Starborn Vendetta

Apologies for the lateness on this blog, life was happening. Hi. This week, not a very big post. That will probably come later. Instead, a l...

Sunday 3 March 2024

Introducing Author Talks: Season 2

Hi. Well, this is written in a bit of a rush, but it's an update for everyone. In my attempt to have something other than text to help show that I and my work exist, I've been creating a to-date solo podcast called 'Author Talks'. What became the first season happened over last year, and I've started the second this year. All it consists of so far is an introductory thing, and the first episode dedicated to a short story by H.G. Wells, 'In The Abyss'. I think this is a very good if rather wordy story with a fascinating twists. I'll include the YouTube link below. If you enjoy it, maybe check out the previous episodes, and the reading I did from my novel Starborn Vendetta, which is also available on my YouTube channel among other things. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment