Featured post

Releasing July 30: Lost Station Circé

It's happened. It's here. After a nerve-wracking wait, I have a date.  Lost Station Circé , the second entry in my Cluster Cycle ser...

Thursday 1 August 2024

Shoutout to Sarah Ash — my guest post for her is up.

The lady herself. Image source: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/authors/43796/sarah-ash/

This is a quicky and a half. Sarah Ash is a fantasy author and writer about/lover of Japanese media (particularly anime) whom I have known for some years. She has been continuous and firm in her support, and hosted me twice with guest posts on her website: first for Starborn Vendetta and now for Lost Station Circé . It's been great working with her, and it's past time I do something in tribute to her in turn. But that's for the future. For now, please show your support and come visit her website. Linking my post for her here, but there's so much more to see.

Sarah Ash: Second Volumes – Perils, Pleasures and Pitfalls

No comments:

Post a Comment