Featured post

Reading - Starborn Vendetta

Apologies for the lateness on this blog, life was happening. Hi. This week, not a very big post. That will probably come later. Instead, a l...

Monday 13 June 2016

A Most Productive Week

The past week has been a most productive one for me. After sorting out a quite pressing issue with my CreateSpate publications, I've come back to my normal writing with a vengeance. The last time after a publication, it took me half a month to get back to myself. Now, everything's hunky-dory. My writings strong, and after a few formatting changes to my documents, it's also going much smoother. I'm taking my time. Should have less to proofread when that time comes, which will be a blessing.

It's raining today, like yesterday. After a long period of sweltering heat where there was no rain but high humidity, there is now a cool breeze and persistent rain, although it isn't slapping the windows in huge drops, but instead forming a steady pitter-patter outside.

At this precise moment, I'm listening to the soundtrack of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Say what you will about the series being overly traditional, there's no denying that the majority of their music is wonderful. On a par with the likes of Final Fantasy and Megami Tensei. Think I'll turn the volume down so I can enjoy the rain sound. And the smell of dry earth given water that's always so wonderfully sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment